Do you want to quit smoking? Do you want to break the habit? Do you want to enjoy the benefits of being a non-smoker? Have you tried to quit smoking and failed?
Do you Smoke...
After having a meal With a cup of tea With alcohol When leaving the house for work During breaks at work or college On social occasions
When you are offered a cigarette by friends When you are feeling stressed When you have had an argument with someone When you are feeling lonely
It is helpful to be aware of when you usually smoke as we will be working with your triggers during therapy.
Hypnotherapy has already helped thousands to stop smoking and enjoy the rewards of a healthier, wealthier and happier life!!
Surveys have shown that the majority of smokers (around 70%) want to stop smoking.
Hypnotherapy has been recognised as one of the most effective ways to quit smoking.
Beneficial health changes when you quit smoking:
• Stop smoking and your body will begin to repair the damage done almost immediately
• 20 minutes your blood pressure and pulse return to normal
• 8 hours nicotine and carbon monoxide levels are reduced by half, oxygen
levels return to normal
• 24 hours carbon monoxide is eliminated. Lungs start to clear mucus and other
• 48 hours there is no nicotine left in the body. Ability to taste and smell is
• 72 hours breathing becomes easier. Bronchial tubes begin to relax and energy
• 2-12 weeks circulation improves
• 3-9 months coughs, wheezing and breathing issues improve as lung function is increased by up to 10%
• 1year risk of a heart attack falls to about half that of a smoker • 10 years risk of lung cancer falls half that of a smoker.
What to expect
Smoking cessation begins with a preliminary telephone session. This is free of charge and important preparation for quitting smoking completely. We will discuss your needs and begin a stop smoking count down. Subsequently we will meet for a one and half hour session. Hypnotherapy includes working with your triggers, and urges to smoke.
It will give you tools to deal with temptations and to say 'no thanks' when offered a cigarette or cigar.
Life Changing Hypnotherapy
Church House, Church Street.
+044 7415 454663+044 7415 454663
If you have any queries or wish to make an appointment, please contact us by.
Mobile phone, email
Or use our contact form.